Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Animated Cell Phone Jokes

Meme: Questions questioners

This meme passed to me from DejameSer , and as I promised Eruntale ... here it is!


Take the nearest book, go to page 18 and transcript line 4:

... Google is Organized around the Ability to Attract and leverage the talent of exceptional Technologists and business people ...


Today I went to a Google Talk in my college and gave us a booklet, that's the closest I had ...


Account last thing I saw on TV:


??... In teeele assume, without lying about two months ago I do not see on TV ... or maybe more ... the last I saw on TV (that is, in the device, because I saw a movie on DVD) was " The Tiger and the Snow ." It is the third time I see ... I love that movie.


Apart from the noise of the computer, what else is listening to right now?:


hairdresser's husband Pedro Guerra of , assume ... the movie and the song are awesome!


When last time you laughed?


today after Google Talk with my leg Juan Pablo ... not that sonsera told me and I had no more to kill me with laughter ...


What

on the walls where you are now?


Well, I'm on my computer in my living room, so all the walls are filled with my paintings ...


How do you dress / a at this time?


Buso

Polo Blue and Black ... if I know ... how boring, but if you want to invent a dress more racy call me 0-800-Angeli Hot Line ... hehe


Something that bloggers do not know about you:


If you do not know is because I have not posted here and that means we do not know ... hehe


How are your hands?


passable but with a tendency to fail, because I much thunder fingers


What you see from your window?


The neighbor's car. : '(


What image could define you?


Hmmm ... let's see ... this .... maybe ....

The burning giraffe Dali ...

say that the worst thing you can do is explain a picture, like a poem, but still ... to explain is that ... hehe ...

here DalĂ­ undoubtedly wanted to place the essence of life represented by the equilibrium (back climbing and held by timber), the order, the shock (happiness, God, etc..) Astonishment is a philosophical concept rather used and all in conjunction with suffering while "life" symbolized by the giraffe ... and that way of playing with the black sky in the background ... driving a horizontal vanishing point that juts into the paint and the classic mastery with I used a teacher's perspective ... Dali.


Step this meme a. .. JL



Tormented

La Gata Caliente (sono Malaz)

UniMauro

0 comments:

Post a Comment