Thursday, December 27, 2007

Eiffel Tower Party Decorations

This is not a post

Merry Christmas to all. From the youngest to the oldest.

I like the song, White Christmas Ohhhh, nieveeee, lara lara ri ra ...

Well, sorry for neglecting the blog, always, since I was in the womb, when I felt like I had posted, that is, when I wanted, for now, do not ask me why I'm not sorry.

Well, Just, sometimes it is better not to post when it comes to ... and if you say it, every one of your post seems to come from your soul, or without content or any life, it's just that you need to give you the more times than me. No ...

Anyway, remember my friend emily? The post of the most ridiculous scenes in your life? ... Well just tell them, that is no longer my friend ... what it is, what will?

Merry Christmas, a few days ago I met a saint, was a taxi driver, and then tell them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment