Thursday, October 1, 2009

Victoria Paris Tracy Adams Vintage





Go is a great day today, you better fix me and I was ready to leave, but that makes the first, well that will see him later the important thing right now is out for a bit.

"The day is lovely, warm and that's good, clear to me.

In that Kula was bringing everyone to undertake road and left.

First was with her sister Athena, talked and ate breakfast, she told him she wanted to start a business and Kula said that was fine, had his support.

After that she went with her friend Mai, at home and talked about making a trip out to entertain and distract you for a while. That night he said goodbye to her friend and went to the market to buy some things, after that was for ice cream and sat on a bench in the park, seen as all the people going on around him.

Shortly afterwards got up and went home, walking saw everything in its path, everything was beautiful.

Across the alley it was always stopped at that was left staring at the wall I notice a very small image and delineated. He approached slowly and put his hand on the image.

I hear a voice, was her boyfriend K, which was addressed to her, it felt cold and Volt, was a young man who was drugged and had a weapon, that pulled the trigger and heard a shot, put his Kula to hear hand on the wall and saw K fell wounded while everything around him faded.

Then everything returned to normal, well almost everything. K realized that was not, and the drug addict either.

In this he went to his house entering realized that someone else lived there, surprised they said, who you are and are doing in my house ... To which the girl who lived at home replied, I bought this house 5 years ago, Kula What he said surprised! Who sold you?

And she said was Athena de la Fuente. Kula came out of that apparently once was his home and went to see aa his sister, but she was found walking, he says because you sold my house, Athena strange stare and said do not bother me so I do not know you leave me alone.

and moved on Athena, Kula was confused, but that K was found, he told his family not remember, because she was dead for five years that no one remembered anymore. Kula confused but you said if I remember K, because you if you and they do not, for one simple reason, because I am the day of the accident in the alley I died, but you came from another plane but in doing your sister thought you were dead .

But it's time you gone home, Kula hug him and told him not want to go if you're not here with me, you need to go, but if you can be you and me together even for a while.

Okay Kula said.

They spent a day together, but then returned to normal Kula.

With heartbroken by the loss of K, but he sees it and that's no problem on a different plane, two lovers even are to recount their sorrows and joys, and remember what love ... cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment