Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stomach Pains And Peeing Alot

Aztecs Poems

Aztecs Poems
For those who like the Aztecs, I leave something here that literary culture, to learn about the peaceful side of this great people

Ye "and nonehuaz in tlalticpac? Ye "and tle
in nolhuil?,
zan nitoliniya;
tonehua noyollo,
tinochiuh in ayaxcan
in tlalticpac, e cate.

Shall I straighten up the earth?
What is my destiny?,
I'm needy,
my heart is suffering,
you're just my friend
on earth, here
- Nezahualcoyotl (Poet King of Texcoco and Azteca, known as "El Rey Poeta") Yn

chalchiuhtli tete YCA,
quetzalli popoztequi,
to mohueyotepilhuanitzin,
miquiztlahuanque, c
amill Ypané onca, Mexica

mehetla Atempan

The Jades and quetzal feathers,
stones have been destroyed, my biggest
Gentlemen,
intoxicated by the death,
sown there in the water, in
water's edge,
Mexicans in the region maguelles.
- Netzahualpilli (son of Nezahualcoyotl, the second king of Texcoco)


Ceceppa tetlaocolhuetequiti,
in yequichihua in yemexica.
Nexhuihua, in omoxcuinque,
in nahuitica yniman ic on huehueti, Tomac xochitl chimalli
onmania. Auh in nelli
Mexica in noxhuihuan,
cecentecpantica, ontecpantica,
in huehueti, Tomac xochitl chimalli
onmania.

and again wounded by the stones, the Mexica
endeavors.
My grandchildren, the painted face, the four corners
they beat the drums, flower
shields remains in your hands. The
real Mexico, my grandchildren,
stay in line, stand firm, they beat the drums
, flower

shields remains in your hands
Axayácatl (emperor of Tenochtitlan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment