Friday, April 30, 2010

Crest Whitestrip Headache




REBUKE
--- Zamuel tell me how it was that you met my sister said Alexaner curiously ---, --- not now answer my dear friend --- trying to evade her big green eyes --- perhaps convince you if I tell you ... well you better not say anything --- hang my eyes and turned away --- you are the smallest and jealous of his brothers Alexaner, I hated when I knew, that at this stage you happen to ask this - - answered coolly, --- as for the simple reason that you are the partner of my sister, my only sister and let me clarify that is why I hated you, well that does not matter, now I love you like a brother and I would like to tell me as they met said smiling ---, --- this well, but with the condition that you then answer a few questions I replicate --- --- --- word gentleman said raising his hand in token of promise --- okay, sit, listen and not interrupt me by please --- I said staring at him, he smiled and sat on the couch that was facing a huge window, poured myself a glass of wine and sat next to him --- It was the autumn of 1729 in Cordoba Spain, my family was not royalty, nor a first-class economic status, we were not in the ruins, we had a middle position, with a house not so big nor small. They had used a quiet life and have a good time, was a gentleman with privileges, not beauty but had boasted well-defined features, an average height, brown hair and broken, gallantry and a graceful walk, with big blue eyes, which according to my friends were my main attraction ... Zamuel --- , these being egotistical interrupted my companion --- --- --- when we were told, took the index finger to his mouth hinting that it would not stop --- The women were a Lijo I used to give me, - - --- continue enjoying my company, or, that said, I thought I had it all, as I was happy, and it appeared, but deep down I knew I needed something I was not sure it was yet, an evening of beautiful red flashes, with the full moon rising from the horizon, walking in a park near my house full of beautiful gardens and a huge stone fountain with clear water coming out of it, was waiting for a girl that I had asked to come along that evening, I wanted to look chivalrous and retailer, so I decided to buy some colorful flowers in a position that was in the park --- sigh and looked lost in my memories, Alexaner was very helpful and fulfilling to time with his word --- suddenly approached a girl with a beautiful voice to ask the price of a red carnation, I was paralyzed and felt a strange sensation in my stomach, turn my face to look at the creature had so beautiful voice and exquisite aroma, trapped in the ocean of his eyes, his eyes like the night, his mouth which rose petal in the spring, she corresponded my eyes and I smile, I felt a chill ran my back, but my eyes still key to its imposing black eyes What's your name pretty lady? Ask Alía --- --- scornfully she answered smiling, Miss taste Zamuel my name is Alia and I'm at your service, while kissing the cold pale skin and his right hand, take the flowers had bought and put it in his hands --- I said staring at the ceiling of the room and sighed again look Alexaner seemed very interested in knowing more --- it's how I fell in love, and in that same way I loved the last 100 years and I assure you, the still love the rest of eternity --- I said looking at the beautiful landscape which was reflected by the large window pretty story --- --- "my brother-in-cheek --- but that's just the beginning, I want to know everything" - said looking at the window --- EVERYTHING! --- repeated directing his deep green eyes my --- there's time for me to tell you I laughed --- --- it's my turn to ask questions - - NO --- --- he said sarcastically as I go, and do not answer anything until I have finished what I asked, that was the deal --- Alexaner said with a wry smile --- you are 17 years would not understand what is love --- --- gave a long laugh I remember Zamuel dear I am half a century older than you, so do not give me that I have no experience --- --- quipped that women did not come he went --- --- egotistical tone that managed to tame this man does not mean that love does not know --- I laughed --- and say that I'm egotistical --- I said to my brother --- okay, okay, just a little but it's true and I would not change the subject you tell me what happened next --- or indignant and said, crossing his arms; Alexaner was indeed very funny and kind a bit confused, but very smart --- yeah, yeah I'll tell you, but first answer me one question --- --- suspiciously said that I hated so much when your sister introduced us? --- he looked at me frowning and sticking his tongue out, I laughed, but do not remove the look --- you are obnoxious, did you know?, but that's ok --- I'll tell you you look happy --- before I knew that I was his to Alia spoiled child, we were always together, and being pampered, all his attention was for me --- he said reproachfully --- and then you showed your full attention was for you, and me and me not to case, that really bothered me --- I throw myself a reproachful look, or look menacing as he called them --- after I met you, and I liked you, then you fond of me and ready now --- I love you said while looking at the picture of our family that it had whistled - - answer --- nice story laughing as I got up, looked at him and left the room with a smile, pleased with myself.

While I was talking to Alistair Jhoset and the two older brothers came Alexaner Alia, sat with his brother and gave me a look aggressive; --- no point Zamuel comprises the immaturity of Arthur, is too young to understand the meaning of leadership in the house Valkur , no point in attacking --- Alsta said looking at his younger brother, who was with his looks threatening Alexaner --- what happens? --- --- Alistair ask your brother, that truth is not as you take so well with it, is a odious --- the river but I stared as if trying to understand what was happening, a long history --- --- Alistair told in a tone of mockery, he threw me a crooked smile - - I do not like so many indirect --- he said looking at Jhoset; Alexaner sat next to his older brother --- I think the best idea is to keep our distance from the house Valkur, it is undesirable mess with Arthur, is still very young, immature also Arsen closet a mess and break enough rules of the Camarilla --- aAlexander said, let out a long laugh soften the immature --- --- I immature sarcastic Jhoset throw me a look and go with my laughter - - as was ever heard our talk brother Alistair said ---, --- my well developed sense of hearing this answer Alexaner looking --- --- apparently do not like my presence in this talk --- he said as black rose from the sofa in the library, you have something productive --- and --- looking for Amelia want Alistair said while looking at him puzzled, brother --- --- gladly bend over his eyes, turned and retreated Library.
--- What happens? --- --- Jhoset Zamuel wonder I'm worried about Alia, more than half a day it was, it was not anything he laughed --- --- cuñadito quiet, my sister is very cautious, can take care of itself. .. (CONTINUED)

0 comments:

Post a Comment