Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Calories In A Chicken Chow Mein



Under the shadow of a misunderstanding,
my mind is in transition,
from one place to another looking for the right ...


flits a flock of languages, and the truth
kept in the drawer out
to light, sound
as your memories;
a sad song ... Miro
the bureau next to the mirror, begins to throb
strong my heart,
your image is revealed in my thoughts ... tell me ...

why this ghost child, has been hung
this old skeleton?

and hear your voice in the wind

tells me
Look no further, I'm in your heart ...

A small glass tear down my cheeks
wheel
just think that your memory;
is the only thing you left me ...

; And it would not be otherwise,
the last time I was in the water
, was only an imitation of what my mother bore them.
So burn, and then from the ashes, let me calm
in the reflection of water, the memory of your heart
, let me in yesterday, because I will not be tomorrow ...

THIS IS SOMETHING CREATED BY MY GREAT FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE ARMANDO RODRIGUEZ and its server .. I hope you enjoy this poem of our authorship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment