Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How To Wear A Grey Shirt




I was coming out of the funeral mass Dad a friend. The details of death comes less and scenes of grief, common when losing a loved one.
I hesitated for a change in having to greet my friend. Since his mother carried in her arms and now he becomes automatic in its support for.
The faithful friends of the deceased octogenarian mostly walked steadily and intensified following the great friend. When it lost an itinerant and somewhat tremulous motion passer for years, asks about the funeral of a friend. To which the person consulted extends his arm and says his friend is in there. Leaving the church to eternal life.


this man's eyes I largely moved to the point of writing to not get forgotten. And it is that I saw at the level of intense friendship had and I could feel the pain in the silence that accompanied his eyes.
At that, as a force that moves the heart, I imagine that scene. For the friends and the friends I'll see from me will see me. And in that moment I understood. DAMN! that xevere is to bring the eternal friendship.


The passerby found his way and joined the Dream Team, cabiz while smiling under a friendship that does not perish. Thanks
JP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment