Sunday, August 23, 2009

2010 Cellebrite Update

a return to class more difficult than other years


Go back to school that isa difficult and we cut off the supply of water, which were affected some communities but what it tells us this note is that the return to school involves many things like the influence brite again so it will be attentive teachers and parents, as well as the water cut will be affected, because it will give more priority to what are the hospitals, so in return esdte classes are preventive measures to avoid any outbreak so if you want detailed note was taken of universal day August 23 in section DF

That's all I say goodbye but that if I leave a poem aki ....

"If I were to choose between my life and you would choose to ty you because my life is you ......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment