Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kidde Fyrnetics Wont Stop Beeping

Adios Amor


was once in a town far away and almost forgotten, a girl named Laila she was a very pretty girl and had a noble heart, was very poor but loved by all the people, being very charitable, but there was a which the hated person was Lizet she was very beautiful but had a very cold heart, all the people admired for their beauty, showed to be generous giving money as it was very rich, to pretend to be good but she always wanted to feel laila badly humiliated, shouted and even to offend. One day a very handsome guy and kind to the place where he lived and Lizet laila, everything was filthy, fachoso and even smelled bad, he came home to Lizet seek shelter and food, but she refused and said: "If you see charity day I lay in my house do not stay because I ordered it ... "So the boy went into the forest suffering from hunger and thirst and passing several days until they fell unconscious and almost lifeless. To spend a few days woke up all neat and food and water at his side, grabbed the stuff and ate and drank until no more power, he wondered to whom he could help by being in that situation, so I decided to go home better the royal palace. On arrival he told his parents were very worried because they wanted to compensate those who had helped her son, so the prince decided to go where awoke to see the person who took pity on him in that situation was as it was before, was for a few days but there was no sign of anyone or come out of that site. In the village where it was earlier sought refuge, and saw several people, but I notice something odd all whispering to each other, and you were watching with great tenderness and affection at a time. In that a villager approached him and said, looking at the person who helped you ... He said that yes, as I knew that ... He replied: I saw when she took you home to take care asearte and then I'll take you to where you were when you were already reacting. The prince was in tears to see the kindness of that girl, so I ask the village which was his name and told her name is laila, now is working with Lizette, she took her as payment for what I ask her, some herbs to cure someone and that someone was you. He went to see this girl who saved his life, sacrificing their future, seeing her work, approached him and before he could say a word she smiled and said, okay, I'm so glad you ayas improved he smiled and said I owe you much thanks for helping me, tell me now I can help on something, she said, do not worry I did from the heart, and spent several months and wanted to target time and the two of them fall in love, but one night beneath the moon Laila and Prince Charles, the said he could not stand as Lizet was, she said that's the way I treated and I try to meet me, he said not anymore I have to pay your debt by returning what you have you asked her, she said, but can not nobody can, only the king could get rid of that agreement, intoned the prince told her the truth I am the prince and I have to release, forgive the nurse took me a lot, but this grass is very difficult to find. In a week and the order arrives to give you your freedom and expect you to marry me because I love you, really. She could not believe it, embrace it and said I love you in a week you and I will be together. Days passed and only one that was missing last night Lizet served him and end his suffering she and Prince were as usual and the prince said, tomorrow I will be free and be happy in the end will come tomorrow at noon, to take from here. So we all went for him, but upon reaching his home he found delinquent, the, beat her and took her to the house of Lizet, awakening was bound hand and she said it: do you think You have to escape from my, you'll never be happy because they want me ... You suffer, to please my, I heard about your plans, but do not worry you'll be free tomorrow, but today you will enjoy the last moments, so I call the offender and tortured until no more power, take away your dignity and massacred up to leave in shock, Lizette took her to his cabin and left her lying on in bed at noon the prince played his door and was well groomed and represented what he was, but nobody would have the door, decided to go and see his beloved, tortured, injured and killed in his bed-ridden. He hugged and cried, saying, who you could have done this beloved Laila, you such a good person because you robbed of my life just when you and I were going to raise a family. So I went home and told Lizet what had happened she just say what a shame, but it was what she deserved. Seeing his attitude, the prince told you killed her, how dare you, in that she approaches him and tells him: because that was what she deserved, whether because of those words stabbed the prince.

At the time did not react, he was with his mistress, both were happy and said I'm glad we're together at last, but not as we wanted it to be, in that smiling Laila looked at him and said, is not hour, one day I will come for you but not today love today do not remember that I love you but our love will never I can be .... In it the prince awoke and saw his family around him, almost dying, but it was not, but Lizet was punished and banished from the village to which he belonged, his mother told him something, he said when she struck him, she escaped and soon find, but finding it was very bad because the people had been revealed that she committed the crime not by the prince, but by Laila, we deformed the face as punishment , and now she is paying to be humiliated by forced labor for all, who watch your step .... It's been several years since everything happened, but I've come to tell you I love you and miss you as strange night to day, I love you more than you loved and it hurts me to know that you're not with me, but someday we have to see again but today I come today just to have ......

"When you love someone, let her go there to know that although Goodbye is forever and you heartbroken "

0 comments:

Post a Comment