Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Driver's License Templates

LORD THANK YOUR PARENTS LOVE HAPPINESS AND SADNESS

.. THANKS FOR .. THERE
LOVE YOUR PARENTS

And the Lord said:
'll lend you for a while some parents,
love them while they live. May be 10, 20, 30 years or more, until the call.
Can you care for them? I want to learn to live with them, I have searched
about children and I have chosen "you." Think you can take
what you teach?

I do not offer that will with you forever, only the
you soon, because what is going to land me back. They will give you
tenderness and give you joy to have you. The day they call, do not cry and I hate
get back to me. His absence
body is outweighed by the love and the many nice memories
.

Keep in mind that if something makes you sad, if you hit
pain hurt someday, your pain is mine. So with all this, you will
mourning more bearable and you have to say with grateful humility

Thy will be done!
"A wise son brings joy to his father but a foolish son despises his mother
" Proverbs 15:20.
"Father to a foolish son brings grief; be
father of a fool is no joy
Proverbs 17:21" A foolish son to his father angry and bitter because his mother, "Proverbs 17:25

0 comments:

Post a Comment