Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where Can I Buy Replacement Bulbs For Ikea Lamp?

Fifteen minutes with the Guardian Angel

.. THANKS FOR .. THERE

Fifteen minutes with the Guardian Angel

my guardian angel, that God's goodness you are always with me and accompany me since my earliest childhood, I ask you to protect me so bad these days we are living, where the evil enemy of all for taking it the wrong way. I, starting today, to deal more frequently you're always by my side waiting for me to talk to you or you ask for help, knowing that you can intervene to the extent that I invoke you, because if I call you, little you can do for me.
You are always with me and you're also at the time of my death and present my soul before the eternal Judge, which is why I ask that even now lead me to a holy and happy death, that is for me way to a blissful eternity.
And if I have to go to purgatory, I pray you are with me in that place of expiation, to encourage me and comfort me.
From now think much more in you and will call on every need, not wanting to miss such assistance it has given me the Almighty to lead me to the Celestial Kingdom.
And so I say: "Angel of God, my guardian, as the Sovereign Mercy has given me to you, enlighten, guard, and gobiérname rígeme. Amen. " Protect me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment